Monday, April 1, 2013

Google Girl!

Oh how I love GOOGLE! Honestly, my best friend and I live by Google. Whether we just need  a quick answer to one of our most random questions or I'm trying to receive feedback from a survey in a quick and organized fashion.  I am a big fan of Google Drive. I have used it with teachers and students. What I love about Google Drive is how I can create a form with questions and use a link to email or drop into Edmodo with students. I have used it to differentiate literature circle questions instead of typing up 4-5 sets of questions and printing them out. I have also used it to create daily math problems. I came across an online journal and found a daily math problem for 4th grade and turned it into a google doc. Of course students will need to show work, but I thought it was a neat way to be paperless.  Here is the link to the daily math problems on elapsed time:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19obasE6eF4msCHIOa1bM6PajMiCU8h-P8Qzg6sTTz7c/viewform

Google Drive is not difficult at all. It was something I taught myself to do within minutes in the summer when I was thinking of a way to get to know my new staff without sending out 20+ emails asking the same questions.

Let me know of any other cool ways that you've used Google Drive with your students or staff!

Google Drive is great in the paperless initiative!

No comments:

Post a Comment