Friday, March 8, 2013

All that and a bag of chips!

Today was one of those  days where I had so much on my to do list. As soon as I finished one thing, something else was added to the list. It probably makes things worse that we are testing so I feel like I'm tip-toing around. I've been able to get a lot of paperwork and tasks done that I've neglected the last couple of weeks. Our kiddos have worked so hard on their ISATS. As a PBIS school, we thought it would be awesome to celebrate the completion of their first week of testing with an "Out of the Blue" celebration. So why not celebrate with food! Have you heard of the  LAYS chips flavor contest going on? The three flavors are: cheesy garlic bread, Srircha, and Chicken and Waffles.  Our students who earned the reward were able to try all the chips. We then had them vote on Edmodo for their favorite chip. As a technology magnet school, we thought that we would follow the contest, compare it to our results, and try to Skype with the winner when he/she is announced in May. Of course with kids, the hot chip is in the lead!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment